01 - Understanding the flow of discarded materials
One thing we have
The Cascades Recovery+ environmental team comes into play to challenge the current program. Do you know the answers to the following questions about your current program?
- What is being generated?
- Where is it being generated?
- How much is being generated?
Only once these questions are answered can you maximize your recovery efforts. Our team answers these questions for you to eliminate key gaps in the current program, which will have significant impacts on overall waste costs and diversion.
02 - Understand the Cost Benefit
When making changes to a recycling program it could come at a cost or provide a benefit. Each added service has an overall impact on sustainability but also on the financials. We understand this and that’s why we show our partners the overall impact of any program change and provide multiple options to ensure:
- Your team has FULL Transparency on the overall impact to your facility or operation
- Our partners have ALL the information to make the best decision
- A realistic solution can be implemented with ease that meets your sustainability goals
- Overall program cost savings and proper management of materials downstream
It is our responsibility to show you the positive impact the RIGHT recovery program will have on your business, facility or operation.
03 - VALUE ADDED SERVICES & SUPPORT
Our goal isn’t to create value by providing the best service, that's a given! Our value creation comes from all the additional support we offer such as:
- On-site education events
- Employee/tenant engagement programs
- Custom signage and communication programs
- Dedicated Marketing support team
- Custom digital training material
- Self-promotional materials to be recognized as a green company
Cascades Recovery+ is different because we seek to understand where you are today and concentrate on where we can bring you in the future. We distinguish ourselves by being committed and focused on increasing diversion and reducing waste costs through constant engagement and
04 - One Point of Contact for ALL your Needs
Cascades Recovery+ is a
- One point of contact for anything related to your program solution or services
- One invoicing structure allowing for a transparent customer experience
- Consistent and accurate reporting and analysis
Our team is dedicated and ready to support your sustainability initiatives!
05 - Cascades Recovery+ Environmental Team
Our environment coordinators have backgrounds in waste diversion & environmental consulting and are a dedicated client resource:
- To conduct waste audits and facility assessments and provide all diversion reporting
- Provides constant evaluation
onprogram performance through the C.A.R.M.A Process
- On-site education and training before, during and after program implementation
- Full training program: lunch & learns - janitorial training - tenant education
- Environmental Awareness events: Earth Day and waste reduction week
- Industry analysis to ensure the best programs are in place
Cascades Recovery+ understands the importance of education and supporting our partners. Our commitment to the success of your program allows us to reduce our partner’s resource and labour requirements. Your journey through the C.A.R.M.A process is supported by the experts!
06 - Diversion Reporting
Monthly waste diversion reports are made available to clients indicating the volumes of each material stream generated by a facility. This detailed report can be used to monitor the successes of the recycling program and includes:
- Actual monthly volumes
- Percentage of each material stream generated
- Data comparison of collected volumes, past/present indicating progress made
The Cascades Recovery …PLUS® program has been implemented to businesses all over North America, and on average our partners witness a 10% increase in diversion with more